We employ Project and Program Management methodologies for our clients to achieve the objectives of any organization while maximizing control, minimizing risk, and improving project efficiency. The Integrity Project Management Framework divides the activities of the PMO into four major point solutions or functions:
- Project Management
- Portfolio and Performance Measurement
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Program Governance Initiation & Setup
We believe that there is often a real need for a centralized Program Management that acts as a central point of oversight, best practices, communications, resourcing, and de-confliction across all projects, participants, and stakeholders in the initiatives it oversees.
To be effective Program Management enables:
- the flow of vision and priorities from executive management into the organizations’ program or project teams
- the flow of escalated issues and project status from project teams to project and program champions,
- the sharing of knowledge and best practices between project teams on the same program or across programs,
- it must funnel performance information from operational business units to executive management.
The primary objectives of our organization are:
- To satisfy a market need to offer a full-time consulting product.
- To develop a client base requiring a team effort, versus a sole practitioner, to satisfy client requirements.
Core Values we believe
- Integrity and honesty guide all phases of the client and consultant relationship from the exploratory meeting to final delivery.
- Special expertise insures our clients attain cost effective, results oriented solutions.
- Excellence is the hallmark in all of our business associations with suppliers, independent consultants and most importantly our clients.
Compared to past performance offering strategy formulation and business planning in the consulting industry, we intend to form a virtual corporation whereby skilled consultants will match performance expectations to industry realities.
Considering our experience within the management consultancy, we believe our clients demand more diverse services and we deliver.
All of our consultants come from environments where they managed large organizations, conducted comprehensive consultations in a variety of industries, and have proven records of obtaining results for their clients.